Open for Business!
Mana’s Massage will be reopened June 1, 2020.
Please note there will be a few new protocols.
Day of the appointment
- Masks are recommended to have on when entering.
- I will be using disposable pillow cases on the headrest for when clients are prone/face down. I will also use one to cover the client’s nose and mouth when they are supine/face up.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entering. If a client’s temp is more than 100°F, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- I will give every client a release form to fill out before starting the session.
- I will message clients a day before to remind them of their appointments and of some new procedures.
- Please call/message me when you arrive. I will contact you when the rooms have been sanitized and ready. Doors will be locked until I inform you when everything is ready.
- All clients must come by themselves. No guests are allowed to be in the waiting area. Please do NOT bring children.
- If you are feeling ill, or are coughing and sneezing, please reschedule.
Cleaning and Sanitized
- The rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every client.
- Sheets will be in individual sealed bags. Once the session is done, I will removed the sheets, placed them in a bag, and will be left in another room.
- Towels/pillows/blankets that will not be used have been removed. If you require a blanket, please inform me. I will have one set aside inside a bag.
- All disposable sheets/towels/pillow cases will be removed, placed in the trash and removed from the room.
- Table, chairs, drawers, counters, light switches, door knobs, floor, etc., will be cleaned and sanitized.
- I will wear a disposable mask and a smock, which I will remove and replace after every client.
- For the time being, appointments will be limited to 2-3 a day. To schedule an appointment please contact me by phone (956) 229-9161. Online scheduling is now available. http://bit.ly/manaschedule
- The first appointment of the day will be at 11 AM. The last appointment of the day will be at 6 PM.
- Please do not be late. If you are more than 10 mins late, your appointment will be rescheduled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.